Float Dental Nurse / Market Rasen, Lincolnshire / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental group to recruit a Float Dental Nurse to work across a number of sites in Lincolnshire on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Full time opportunity – 35 hours (4 days) per week.
- Space; Monday – Friday
- From £11 per hour – can be negotiable depending on experience.
- £200 per month travel expenses.
- You will be based in Market Rasen and required to cover practices in Brigg, Grimsby & Hull to cover shortness of staff.
- Successful candidate will hold a full driving licence and have access to own transport.
- Fully funded CPD, GDC, DBS & professional indemnity fees paid.
- Progression and development available.
- Practice Manager academies for those looking to progress.
- Competitive staff benefits.
- Uniform provided.
- Nurses must have experience with Private dentistry, Implants & Orthodontics.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control and setting up decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment and surgery procedures.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information, please call or send your CV For more jobs in the Lincolnshire area please visit our Lincolnshire jobs page