Associate Dentist / Durham, County Durham / Full or Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Durham, County Durham who are looking to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- Full or part time opportunity, 3-5 days per week.
- Surgery space Monday to Friday.
- Working hours 9 am-5 pm with 1 hour’s lunch.
- Practice can offer a flexible target of between 4000 – 8000 UDAs based on number of days worked.
- £+ per UDA, depending on experience.
- Excellent Private potential paid at a 50% split.
- The successful candidate will be inheriting an established list from a longstanding Associate.
- 3 surgery dental practice.
- Computerised, with Digital X-rays, Rotary Endo, In-surgery Whitening, and Implant kit available.
- Support from Principal Dentist plus onsite Therapist.
- The practice offers General Dentistry, Implants, Invisalign, and whitening.
- The position will suit both newly qualified and more experienced Associates.
- All candidates must be registered with the GDC and hold an active Performer Number to be considered. A recent DBS certificate will be required on request.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC and hold an active performer number. A recent DBS certificate will be required on request.
For more information please call the recruitment team on or please send your CV to . For more jobs in the County Durham area please visit our County Durham jobs page.