Associate Dentist / New Brighton, Merseyside / Full or Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in New Brighton, Merseyside to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Position to start as soon as possible.
- Notice periods taken into consideration.
- Full or part time considered.
- Surgery space Monday to Friday
- Flexible UDA allocation.
- ££ per UDA.
- Great opportunity to grow the Private list with high demand for Private treatments.
- Private paid at a 50% split.
- 4 surgery practice with 3 clinicians in situ.
- Recently refurbished decontamination room with new chairs in all surgeries.
- Computerised (R4), Digital X-rays, Rotary Endodontics, OPG machine,
- Hygiene/Therapist support available.
- Practice offers general dentistry plus Endodontics and Short-Term Orthodontics.
All Dentists must be GDC registered, have UK private dentistry experience and hold a valid DBS check.
For more information please call the recruitment team on or please send your CV to For more jobs in the Merseyside area please visit our Merseyside jobs page