Associate Dentist / Annan, Dumfries and Galloway, Scotland / Full or Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Annan, Dumfries and Galloway, Scotland to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Rural allowance £12500 per year for a minimum of 4 sessions a week.
- Independent practice.
- Available immediately, can be flexible for the right candidate.
- Full or part time opportunity.
- Practice open Monday to Friday 9am- 6pm.
- 5pm finishes can also be considered.
- Excellent opportunity to develop private list from existing patients in the practice.
- Great opportunity for a dentist looking to develop their implant skills.
- Dentist will inherit an established list of patients, with large caps / cons. Full control over book.
- 50/50 split on fees achieved.
- Practice offers a mixture of NHS, DPAS Practice Plans, Implants and Short Term Orthodontics.
- All skill sets welcome, with practice able to support new services.
- Practice in process of moving from a 5 surgery to a 7 surgery premises.
- Surgery has ventilation system and large windows.
- Computerised (Dentally), with Digital X-rays, Rotary Endo (WaveOne), TRIOS Intraoral Scanners, and CT Scanner.
- Vocational Training practice that can offer a supportive working environment.
- Position would suit both newly qualified and more experienced Associate Dentists. Clinical support provided from Principal Dentist.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC and hold an active List Number. A recent DBS certificate will also be required on request.
For more information please call or please send your CV to For more jobs in the Scotland area please visit our Scotland jobs page