Associate Dentist / Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire / Full or Part Time.
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independent practice.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods taken into consideration.
- Practice open Monday to Friday
- Optional Saturdays 9am-1pm also available.
- Practice can offer a flexible target of 6000+ UDAs.
- £negotiable UDA rate, depending on experience.
- Great private opportunity with all skill sets welcome.
- Huge demand for Facial Aesthetics and Invisalign.
- Practice would suit both newly qualified and experienced Dentists.
- Practice can offer a supportive working environment with the current and previous principal both onsite.
- Practice provides a portfolio of dentistry including Facial aesthetics, Implants, Periodontics, Endodontics and is an Elite Invisalign provider.
- Computerised (SOE), Digital X-Rays, OPG, Intra Oral Camera and CBCT Scanner & itero scanner
- 4 surgery dental practice, established over 105 Years.
- Onsite parking available.
- 7-minute walk from nearest train station.
- Easily commutable from Birmingham and Wolverhampton.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC and hold an active Performer Number. A recent DBS certificate will also be required on request.
For more information please call or please send your CV to For more jobs in the Staffordshire area please visit our Staffordshire jobs page