Associate Dentist / Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire/ Fridays only
MBR Dental are currently assisting a group of dental practices located in Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire looking to recruit an Associate Dentist on a permanent basis.
- Position available as soon as possible.
- Flexible start date with notice period taken into consideration.
- Part time opportunity, Fridays
- No weekend or evening hours are required.
- Dentist will inherit an established list of NHS and Private patients.
- Practice can offer a 45-50% split on fees.
- Associates will have full clinical freedom over diaries and materials.
- Mentorship and shadowing opportunities in Implants, Facial Aesthetics, and Endodontics from industry experts across the group.
- Position would suit both newly qualified and more experienced Associates.
- Modern well equipped working environment.
- Recently refurbished 7 surgery dental practice.
- Computerised (SOE) inc Clinipads plus iTero Scanner, CBCT Scanner, Rotary Endo and Digital Radiographs.
- Practice offers a mixture of NHS Dentistry, Restorative Dentistry and Cosmetic Dentistry.
- Practice belongs to an independently owned dental group.
- Onsite parking is available.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC and hold an active List Number to be considered. A recent DBS certificate will be required on request.
For more information please call the recruitment team on or please send your CV to For more jobs in the Scotland area please visit our Scotland jobs page