Associate Dentist / Basingstoke, Hampshire
MBR dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Basingstoke, Hampshire to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independent Predominately Private Dental Practice.
- Position to start asap with notice periods taken into consideration.
- Full Or Part Time considered (3-5 Day).
- Monday to Thursday , Friday 9-4.
- Flexible UDA target to be discussed.
- £12 per UDA.
- Dentist will inherit a stable patient list of Private, NHS and Den Plan patients.
- 50-60 New private patients registering with the practice every months.
- Dental practice are not taking on any new NHS patients.
- 50/50 Labs/Private fees.
- Practice require a general dentist practitioner.
- All private skills welcome at the practice.
- Principal lead practice.
- Support, develop and further training for all dentists looking to progress their skill set.
- Practice are a family orientated predominately private dental practice.
- Specialist treatments include Orthodontics, Endodontics, Periodontics Dental Implants and facial aesthetics.
- 4 Surgery dental practice.
- Computerised (R4), Digital X-Rays, Rotary Endo, OPG, CBCT Scanner, ITero Scanner.
- Dental Hygienist support at the practice.
- Qualified and experienced dental nurses.
- BDA Good practice.
- Den Plan Excel.
- Onsite carparking available.
- Practice located on Hampshire/Berkshire Borders
All dentists must have GDC registration, an active performer number and a valid DBS check.
For more information please call the team on or email . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more vacancies in Hampshire please visit our Hampshire jobs page.