Associate Dentist / Peckham, London / 32-40 hours per week
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Peckham, London who are looking to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independently owned practice.
- Available from March 2023.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- Full or part-time opportunity, 32-40 hours per week.
- Mixed practice working environment.
- Negotiable UDA target and rate- to be discussed at the interview.
- The successful candidate will inherit a well-maintained list of patients from retiring Principal, many of whom have been registered with the practice for several decades.
- Multi-disciplinary practice with an excellent opportunity to offer Facial Aesthetics, Orthodontics, and Composite Bonding alongside General Dentistry.
- Due to the diverse patient demographic, all skill sets are welcome at the practice.
- Practice invests heavily in advertising for enhanced treatments and clinicians benefit from a dedicated budget supported by a new website.
- Practice offers a number of additional employee benefits including company pension, employee discounts, profit sharing, private dental insurance, relocation assistance, wellness program, loyalty bonuses, and staff events.
- Three surgery dental practice.
- Full digitalised, Kodak R4 Software, Digital Radiographs, Rotary Endodontics, Negative Pressure Air System, Intraoral Cameras plus air-conditioned surgeries.
- State-of-the-art practice complete with Smart TVs in each surgery and recently refurbished with a clean, modern Aesthetic.
- Experienced support team – including long-standing Associates, Hygienists, and Practice Manager.
- Practice prides itself on a friendly working environment and welcomes an open-door policy for staff.
- Stable team, many of which have been at the practice 20+ years.
- High Street location with heavy footfall.
- Located within a 10-minute walk from two train stations and less than 30 yards from Peckham Bus Station.
- Practice has been established for 50+ years and has an excellent reputation in the local area evidenced by a very high Google Review rating.
- Position would suit a passionate and caring Associate who is looking for their next long-term opportunity.
- Due to the nature of the role excellent communication skills and at least one year’s post-graduate experience offering Dentistry to a high clinical standard is a must.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC and hold an Active Performer Number to be considered. . A recent DBS certificate will also be required on request.
For more information please contact or please send your CV to For more jobs in the London area please visit our London jobs page