Associate Opportunity for our Edinburgh practice that is highly invested in digital technology including Trios intra oral scanners, chairside milling units for same day restorations and a full team of digitally trained restorative and prosthetic lab technicians and excellent support staff that are dedicated to supporting you to delivering great dental health care.
Brite Dental practices are partner owned mixed practices with over 30,000 registered patients across 4 practices and our new patient registrations exceed 300 people per calendar month. Brite Dental are committed to clinical development for all including one to one development from industry respected clinicians in all restorative disciplines, an annual dental symposium and training support from Ivoclar Vivadent and the Straumann group which include being the first to market pilot scheme opportunities for new cosmetic treatments.
We offer a full range of NHS and restorative treatments including teeth whitening, same day restorations, Six Month Smiles, clear aligners, dental implants, and a full range of cutting-edge digital dentistry.
To be successful we are looking for an exceptional person who:
- Wants to work in a modern invested environment
- Enjoys well organised schedules booked several weeks in advance
- Is invested in developing their clinical skills
- Wants to offer their patients the best treatment options available
- Enjoys seeing new patients
- Is confident in communication with patients and clinicians alike
- Enjoys being supportive and receiving support within a work environment.
- Loves a good Christmas party!
The successful associate will work in a well-managed, highly invested digital practice with forward thinking partners and peers who want to give the best care in the least stressful environment.
Brite Dental has a competitive remuneration package with anticipated earnings of approximately £80,000 to £90,000 per annum with patient list in excess of 2500 and the opportunity of a partnership option.