Job Title :
Dentistry At No3
Dentistry At No.3 – We’re Hiring!
- Associate Dentist
- 2-3 days per week to support existing dentists to keep up with demand with the role developing into a full time private position
Do You Have…
- An interest in Comprehensive Dental Care?
- Including Implants, Orthodontics and Cosmetic Dentistry
- Wish to work in private practice?
- At least 2 years clinical experience?
- A passion for professional development – clinical and communication based?
- A creative mind and work you best as part of a team?
Does This Sound Like You?
- You’re a good dentist, but you want to achieve to your full capability
- You’re looking for a challenge
- You’re eager, enthusiastic, committed and forward thinking
- You have a “can-do” attitude
Can You Imagine This?
- Being mentored and working with our clinical director Dr Elaine Halley (former BACD president)
- Having a great team to champion you and support you with further in-house training
- Joining a growing practice, with the ability to earn a significant wage.
- Use the latest dental technology
- Work with an in-practice, dedicated Treatment Co-ordinator, which increases case acceptance and allows for comprehensive treatment planning.
- Your book is effectively scheduled to create effective, efficient and productive working days.
- You’ll have access to our group dental lab and our digital treatment planning suite
- The in-house training and personal development is unrivalled.
- You have a supportive hygiene program utilising dental therapists.
- Working in the town of Dunfermline – 25 min drive from Edinburgh
Please apply using the button below.