Recruiter: Berwick Smile Dental Care
Location: Berwick upon Tweed, Northumberland
Closes: 20th April 2019
Job Type: General Dental Practice Appointments
Contract Type: Associate Dentist
Hours: 2 – 5 Days per week
Practice type: Independent private practice
Berwick Smile Dental Care – We’re Hiring!
Enthusiastic Associate dentist with good communication skills required in an independent private town centre practice. Good potential for private cosmetic treatments. 2 surgery practice with plans to expand to 4 surgery. Very close to the A1 and on the East Coast main rail line. Fully computerised (EXACT) with digital x-rays, CEREC and CBCT. Job available for immediate start Full Admin, Patient care coordinator, nursing and hygienist support Applicants must be currently GDC registered with active, at least 3 years, GDS/PDS/DFT experience with good standing. We are not able to provide support for equivalence training.
• Associate Dentist
• 2- 5 days per week (days to be agreed) to support existing dentists and maternity cover with demand and potential for the role to develop into a permanent private position.
Do You Have…
• An interest in Comprehensive Dental Care?
• Wish to work in private practice?
• Do you have at least 3 years clinical experience?
• Do you have a passion for professional development – clinical and communication based?
• Do you have a creative mind and work best as part of a team?
Does This Sound Like You?
•You’re a good dentist, but you want to achieve your full capability.
• You’re looking for a challenge.
• You’re eager, enthusiastic, committed and forward thinking.
• You have a “can-do” attitude. Can You Imagine This?
• Working with our clinical director Dr Indra Rampersad.
• Having an award-winning team to champion you and support you.
• Joining a growing practice, with the ability to earn a significant wage.
• Use the latest dental technology, including CEREC.
• Work with an in-practice, dedicated Patient Care Co-ordinator, which increases case acceptance and allows for comprehensive treatment planning.
• Your book is effectively scheduled to create effective, efficient and productive working days.
• You’ll have access to our digital suite.
• You have a supportive hygiene program
• Working in the town of Berwick upon Tweed – 45 min drive from Edinburgh and 1 hour from Newcastle upon Tyne, both accessible by train in 40 mins.
Job Type: Part-time/Full-time
Experience: • Clinical: 3 years (Required)