Job Title :
MBR Dental Recruitment
Associate Dentist / Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, Scotland / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Airdrie, North Lanarkshire, Scotland to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- Full-time opportunity, Monday to Friday.
- Working hours to be discussed.
- Clinicians will inherit a list of NHS, Private Fee Per Item and Denplan patients.
- The practice currently offers all aspects of General Dentistry and refers out Orthodontics, Sedation, Oral Surgery and complex Implants.
- Three surgery dental practice computerised with R4.
- Dentist will be joining a friendly team.
- Well established practice with large open surgeries.
- Associates will have the support of a stable team including a Practice Manager, Senior Dentists, and experienced Dental Care Professionals.
- Easily commutable from Glasgow, Edinburgh and Livingston.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC and hold an active List Number to be considered. A recent Disclosure check will also be required on request.
For more information please contact or please send your CV to For more jobs in the Scotland area please visit our Scotland jobs page