Job Title :
MBR Dental Recruitment
Associate Dentist / Faversham, Kent / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Faversham, Kent to recruit an Associate Dentist to cover maternity.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Ongoing for 6-12 months.
- Full time opportunity with part time also considered.
- Surgery space Monday to Thursday and Friday
- Dentist is required to manage a well-established list of 50% NHS and 50% Private patients.
- Practice can offer a flexible UDA target at £12-£13 plus a 50%-55% split on Private.
- High demand for Invisalign, Cosmetic and Implants with skills in these clinical field advantageous.
- Three surgery dental practice with one other Associate in situ.
- Dentist will have the support of Hygienist and Practice Manager to maximise clinical time.
- Computerised (R4), with Digital X-rays, iTero Scanner and access to OPG in sister practice.
- Practice are looking for an experienced Associate who is confident working independently.
- Paid parking available nearby the practice.
- Practice has an excellent reputation in the local area for offering quality dentistry, evidenced by a Google Reviews rating.
- Position belongs to an independently owned dental group of four practices who have been established for 30+ years.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC, hold an active Performer Number, and have 2-3+ years post graduate experience. A recent DBS certificate will be required on request
For more information, please call or please send your CV to For more jobs in the Kent area please visit our Kent jobs page