Job Title :
MBR Dental Recruitment
Associate Dentist / Leigh, Greater Manchester / Full or Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Leigh, Greater Manchester to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independent practice.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods taken into consideration.
- Full or part time opportunity.
- Surgery space Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday 9-5pm, Thursday afternoons and Fridays 9am-3pm.
- 1000 UDAs for each day worked.
- From £ per UDA.
- Excellent Private opportunity with high demand for Cosmetic Dentistry.
- The successful candidate will inherit a well-maintained list of NHS and Private patients.
- Practice invests in clinicians by supporting post graduate training with their Associate Development Scheme to fund courses.
- Further opportunity to gain experience through observation in Minor Oral Surgery and Implants as well as the chance to develop and train in Short Term Orthodontics, Facial Aesthetics and Sedation.
- 6 surgery, recently refurbished dental practice.
- Fully computerised (Dentally) with iPads in every surgery.
- Well-equipped surgeries with access to Rotary Endo, OPG Machine, iTero Scanner, Sectional matrix for posterior composites and consultation room.
- Practice offers General Dentistry, Cosmetic Dentistry, Invisalign, Minor Oral Surgery and Facial Aesthetics.
- Parking available.
- Practice belongs to a small family run dental group.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC and hold an active Performer Number to be considered. A recent DBS certificate will also be required on request.
For more information please call the recruitment team on or please send your CV to For more jobs in the Greater Manchester area please visit our Greater Manchester jobs page