Job Title :
MBR Dental Recruitment
Associate Dentist / Blackpool, Lancashire / Full or Part-Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Blackpool, Lancashire who are recruiting an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independently owned practice.
- Available immediately.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- Full or part time opportunity, up to 5 days per week.
- Surgery space Monday -Thursday 9am-5pm and Fridays 9am-4pm.
- Between 6000-9000 UDAs at circa £13-£14 depending on experience.
- Excellent Private potential paid at up to 50%.
- High demand for Implants, Orthodontics and Complex Restorative, with mentoring available in these clinical fields.
- Dentist will inherit a stable patient list from outgoing Associate.
- Associates will have full clinical freedom.
- Mixed practice working environment.
- Practice is happy to consider Associates looking to undertake their PLVE training and are in the process of acquiring sponsorship license for overseas candidates.
- Modern, forward-thinking practice that has been recently refurbished.
- Four surgery dental practice two Principals and one other Associate in situ.
- Computerised (SOE) with access to Digital X-rays, Rotary Endo, DLSR Camera TRIOS Scanner, and Speed Increasing Handpieces.
- Clinicians will have clinical support from experienced Dental Care Professionals.
- Dentist will have the option to refer patients to Therapist/ Hygienist to maximise clinical time.
- On-site parking available.
- Practice easily commutable from Preston.
- A recent DBS certificate will be required on request.
For more information please call or please send your CV to For more jobs in the Lancashire area please visit our Lancashire jobs page