Job Title :
MBR Dental Recruitment
Associate Dentist / Biddulph, Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire / 3 days per week
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Biddulph, Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire who are looking to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Independently owned dental practice.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- Part-time opportunity, 3 days per week.
- Dentist required Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
- Practice can offer 4700+ UDAs at £11-£12 depending on experience.
- 50% split on Private work completed.
- Dentist will be inheriting an established NHS list with the option to increase earnings with additional Private income.
- Frequent marketing promotions are held within the practice to maximise Private treatment (at no cost to the Associate) .
- Invisalign Platinum Practice that can offer mentoring opportunities in Invisalign if desired.
- Associates offering Invisalign will have access to an iTero Element Scanner plus discounted Lab Bills.
- Busy 3 surgery, modern purpose-built practice.
- Fully computerised with digital radiographs.
- State-of-the-art surgeries, complete with Rotary Endo (free of charge for the use of pro-taper files), Palodent sectional matrix systems, high-quality composite, Belmont voyager dental chairs, and air conditioning.
- The practice offers General Dentistry, Implants (all-cases including sinus lifts), Specialist Endodontics, Oral Surgery, and Orthodontic Treatment.
- All treatment can be referred in-house with practice also offering a supportive environment for any Associates looking to develop Specialist skills.
- Hygiene and Therapist support available for routine Periodontal treatment, routine Restorations, and Oral Health Education, improving the overall oral health for patients and freeing up diaries for Associates to offer more complex treatment.
- Friendly, family-run, working environment with an open-door policy for regular discussions and regular team social activities.
- The practice has an excellent reputation in the local area for offering dental services to a high clinical standard.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC and hold an active Performer Number to be considered. A recent DBS certificate will be required on request.
For more information please call or please send your CV to For more jobs in the Staffordshire area please visit our Staffordshire jobs page