Associate Dentist / Durham, County Durham / Full or Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting an independently owned dental practice located in Durham to recruit an Associate Dentist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Up to £10,000 relocation fee available (terms apply).
- Independent practice.
- Available as soon as possible or notice periods taken into consideration.
- Full or part time position.
- Flexible hours, Monday to Friday 8am-6pm.
- 6000+ UDAs available.
- Starting at £+ per UDA depending on experience.
- Excellent private income potential.
- 50/50 private and lab bills.
- Dentist to inherit an established list.
- Position available due to excess demand.
- Mixed practice environment.
- Practice provides General Dentistry, Orthodontics, Cosmetic Dentistry and Facial Aesthetics.
- Supported CPD and PPD.
- Mentee / PLVE candidates considered.
- 6 surgery dental practice.
- Full support team including Therapists and experienced nurses.
- Computerised (systems for Dentist), Digital X-rays, Rotary Endo.
- Parking nearby.
Dentists must be registered with the GDC, hold an active performer number and a valid DBS certificate to be considered.
For more information please contact the team on or please send your CV to . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the County Durham area please visit our County Durham jobs page.