Clinical Director / North West
MBR Dental are currently assisting a group of dental practices to recruit a Clinical Director to join their team on a permanent basis.
The dental group are seeking an experienced Clinical Director to direct their clinical services. At all times demonstrating their core values, the post holder will provide professional leadership for clinical staff and will continue to deliver regular, high level clinical work, building on an outstanding track record in dentistry.
- Permanent position.
- To start asap with notice periods taken into consideration.
- Full time opportunity.
- Tues and Wed(Clinical Director role) Mon, Wed, Friday as an Associate Dentist.
- £70K Salary for Clinical Director role (2 days PW) + Salary for Associate dentist position
- Car Allowance per month
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Insurance 4x
- 45p per mile (Home to Home)
- For Associate position, the group can consider private or NHS or any specialisms are also welcome with the group.
- As the group continue to grow the days for the clinical director will increase.
Reporting directly to the company partners.
The role will also include travelling to practices within England as the group expand and acquire more dental practices.
The clinical Director role has direct line management responsibility on a clinical level for the team of Dentists, Therapists, Hygienists who operate within the dental group.
It is expected that the post holder will be familiar with NHS dental services regulations and will be willing to receive appropriate on-going training and professional/personal development.
There will be occasions when travel to work in other locations will be required, with paid business mileage.
- The package includes:
- Competitive salary arrangements both with regard to performance (to be agreed)
- Contribution to training that will develop skills and benefit the group.
- Opportunity to gain employee stock options in the company.