Job Title :
Dental Area Manager
MBR Dental Recruitment
Dental Area Manager / Hertfordshire Based
MBR Dental are currently assisting a group of dental practices to recruit a Dental Area Manager to join their team located in the Hertfordshire area.
- Full time opportunity.
- Salary £38k – £43K per annum depending on experience.
- Experienced dental practice manager required for a small group of dental practices located in the Hertfordshire area.
- The successful candidate must have dental experience working in a similar position or potentially a multi-site dental practice manager ready to move into a Dental Area Manager position.
- CQC registered manager required.
- Great opportunity for personal development to progress into a dental operational management position.
- The Area Manager will have overall responsibility for group of practices, actively supporting practice managers, meeting KPIs, recruitment, compliance, staff management, HR, marketing initiatives and initial link to Head Office.
- Ensuring performance delivery of clinical standards within the company and delivery of NHS contract and private revenue streams for each practice.
- Overall responsibility adhering to CQC compliance and NHS Guidelines.
- The ideal candidate will be available to travel to different sites.