Dental Hygienist / Therapist / Preston, Lancashire / Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Preston, Lancashire to recruit a Dental Hygienist / Therapist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Independent, private practice environment.
- Part time opportunity – 2 days per week available.
- Surgery space; Monday & Tuesday
- 40% split depending on experience.
- Full Nurse support available.
- Established patient list.
- Experience of Airflow & Whitening advantageous.
- Practice will be acquiring EMS Airflow Master within a month for GBT.
- Practice offers general dentistry alongside cosmetics & Implants.
- Modern, computerised SOE practice.
- At least 6 months post qualification experience preferred.
All candidates must be a GDC registered Hygienist / Therapist & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information, please call or send your CV to For more jobs in the Lancashire area please visit our Lancashire jobs page