Dental Hygienist / Therapist / Burnley, Lancashire / Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Burnley, Lancashire to recruit a Dental Hygienist / Therapist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Mixed practice environment.
- Associate, self-employed position.
- Part time opportunity – 3 days per week.
- Surgery space; Tuesday, Wednesday & Friday
- £28 per hour depending on experience.
- Great private earning potential.
- Full Nurse support.
- Established patient list.
- 13 surgery, computerised Dentally practice with digital x-ray, Intra-Oral camera & Apex Locator.
- Practice provides general dentistry alongside Implants & cosmetic treatments.
- Free car parking available.
- At least 6 months post qualification experience preferred.
All candidates must a GDC registered Dental Hygienist / Therapist & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information, please call or send your CV to For more jobs in the Lancashire area please visit our Lancashire jobs page