Dental Hygienist / Therapist / Orpington, Bromley / Greater London
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Orpington, Bromley, Greater London to recruit an Dental Hygienist / Therapist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Independently owned dental practice.
- Associate, Employed basis.
- Part time opportunity – 1 day per week.
- Surgery space; Monday 8am-2pm.
- Some Mondays 9am-6pm when colleagues are away on holiday.
- £32 – £35 per hour depending on experience.
- This is an employed position with employee benefits.
- 30-60 minute appointments.
- Full Nurse support available.
- Computerised (SOE) with access to CBCT Scanner, Intraoral Cameras, Microscope, Aquacut, Itero Scanner, fluoride probe and quality materials.
- Well-presented four surgery practice.
- Practice offers all aspects of General Dentistry alongside Invisalign & implants, in-house specialist Prosthodontics, Endodontics, Periodontics & Orthodontics.
- Clinician will have the support of a warm and friendly clinical and admin team.
- The Practice, established in 1938, has an excellent reputation in the local area for offering high quality dentistry and has won many awards.
- Investors in People Gold Award Winner.
- Practice Owner is a member of the Leader’s Council of Great Britain.
- Practice is within the M25 and is a 3 minute walk from Petts Wood Station. London Bridge 20 minutes/ Victoria 30 minutes
- Parking available nearby the practice.
- At least 1 years’ post qualification experience preferred.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC. A recent DBS certificate & proof of Covid vaccination will be required on request.
For more information please call or email your CV to . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more vacancies in London please visit our London jobs page.