An exciting opportunity for a bright and enthusiastic Dental Nurse to join our excellent team in Derby.
Bridge Dental Clinic is a clinic with a difference which provides bespoke treatment care whilst delivering first class patient customer service. We offer opportunities to work alongside Dentists with specialist treatments such as Implants, Orthodontics, Endodontics, and Clinical Technician for our same day implant/teeth.
Our well established and friendly Practice is conveniently located on a main road form Derby city centre, easy for candidates who travel by bus or cycle, for those that drive there is a staff car park available.
Bridge team are friendly and highly skilled professionals that are focused on a first-class patient care for treatment and customer service. With the latest state on the art equipment including 3D scanning technology, full decontamination room and nurse, inter oral cameras, and full support on continuing development courses.
The Candidate must:
- Hold a Qualification Dental Nursing Certificate and registration with the General Dental Council or enrolled on to a dental nursing course, with chair side experience
- Provide chair side support to Dentists and Hygienists and establishing ways of working
- Supporting clinicians to ensure surgery sessions run effectively and on time
- Supporting and reassuring nervous patients
- Maintaining high standards of infection control in line with the groups clinical governance policies and procedures
- Completing instrument decontamination process
- SOE experience preferred but not essential
- Excellent Salary
- Contribution pension scheme
- Full/ part time flexible hours
- Full range of CPD, verifiable + non-verifiable
- Uniform provided
- Excellent opportunities for career progression