Job Title :
MBR Dental Recruitment
Dental Nurse / Southport, Merseyside / Fixed Term Contract
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Southport, Merseyside to recruit a Dental Nurse to join their team on a contractual basis.
- 9 month fixed term contract.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Full time opportunity – 39 hours per week.
- Monday & Tuesday 9am-6pm, Wednesday 9am-1pm, Thursday 8am-8pm & Friday 9am-6pm.
- £ per hour, depending on experience.
- Fully funded CPD, GDC, DBS & professional indemnity fees paid.
- Progression and development available.
- Practice Manager academies for those looking to progress.
- Competitive staff benefits.
- Uniform provided.
- Nurses must have at least 1 years’ Dental Nursing experience.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control and setting up decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment and surgery procedures.
- Preferred SOE / R4 / Dentally experience.
All candidates must be a GDC registered Dental Nurse & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information, please call or send your CV For more jobs in the Merseyside area please visit our Merseyside jobs page