Job Title :
MBR Dental Recruitment
Dental Nurse / Barnton, Cheshire / Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Barnton, Cheshire to recruit a Qualified Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available immediately with notice period taken into consideration.
- Part time opportunity, hours per week.
- Tuesday :15, Thursday , Friday
- £ per hour, depending on experience.
- Fully funded CPD, GDC, DBS & professional indemnity fees paid.
- Progression and development available
- Practice Manager academies for those looking to progress.
- Competitive staff benefits.
- Uniform provided.
- Nurses must have at least 1 year Dental Nursing experience.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control and setting up decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment and surgery procedures.
- Newly refurbished 5 surgery mixed practice.
- Practice provides general dentistry, implant dentistry, endo, perio, ortho and facial aesthetics.
- Dentally software, digital x-rays, apex locator, implant handpiece and machine, OPG, rotary endo.
- Support from friendly team.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC and hold a valid DBS check.
For more information please call or send your CV to . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more vacancies in Cheshire please visit our Cheshire jobs page.