Job Title :
MBR Dental Recruitment
Dental Nurse / Wallington, South London / Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Wallington, South London to recruit a Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Part time opportunity – 24 hours per week.
- Monday, Tuesday & Thursday – working hours to be discussed.
- £14 per hour depending on experience.
- Fully funded CPD, GDC, DBS & professional indemnity fees paid.
- Progression and development available.
- Practice Manager academies for those looking to progress.
- Competitive staff benefits.
- Uniform provided.
- Nurses must have at least 1 years’ Dental Nursing experience.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control, setting up decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment, leading & mentoring a team of Nurses and surgery procedures.
- Preferred SOE/ R4 experience.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information, please call or send your CV For more jobs in the London area please visit our London jobs page