Job Title :
MBR Dental Recruitment
Dental Nurse / Holt, Norfolk / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Holt, Norfolk to recruit a Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Full time opportunity – 40 hours per week.
- Monday – Friday 8am – 6pm.
- £12 per hour depending on experience.
- Fully funded CPD, GDC, DBS & professional indemnity fees paid.
- Progression and development available.
- Practice Manager academies for those looking to progress.
- Competitive staff benefits.
- Uniform provided.
- Nurses must have at least 1 year Dental Nursing experience.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control and setting up decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment, surgery procedures, reception and ensuring CQC requirements are met.
- Preferred SOE / R4 experience.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information please call or send your CV For more jobs in the Norfolk area please visit our Norfolk jobs page