Dental Nurse / Merrow, Guildford / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Merrow, Guildford, Surrey to recruit a Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Predominantly private practice environment.
- Full time opportunity – 38 hours per week.
- Monday & Tuesday , Wednesday , Thursdays & alternate Saturdays 8am-3pm.
- £ per hour depending on experience.
- Fully funded CPD, GDC, DBS & professional indemnity fees paid.
- Progression and development available.
- Practice Manager academies for those looking to progress.
- Competitive staff benefits.
- Uniform provided.
- The successful candidate will have at least 1 years Dental Nursing experience.
- Experience working in a private practice advantageous.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as working alongside the Dentist, Hygienist, patient care, infection control and setting up decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment, surgery procedures, reception and ensuring CQC requirements are met.
- Practice offers general dentistry alongside specialisms in implants, sports injury and root canal.
- 3 surgery, computerised practice.
- On-site car parking available.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information, please call or send your CV For more jobs in the Surrey area please visit our Surrey jobs page