Dental Nurse / Receptionist / Ashbourne, Derbyshire / Full or Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Ashbourne, Derbyshire to recruit a Dental Nurse / Receptionist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Independent, mixed practice environment.
- Full or part time opportunity – 24- 40 hours per week available.
- Monday – Friday
- £24k – £25k per annum (pro-rata for part time) depending on experience.
- The successful candidate will have at least 1 years’ experience in a dental nursing role.
- Will also consider a Trainee Dental Nurse already enrolled on a course with some experience in practice.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, reception duties, patient care, infection control, maintaining equipment and surgery procedures.
- Dental practice has been established for 40 years, serving the local community and are family orientated providing mainly general dentistry.
- 5 surgery dental practice, all surgeries totally refitted within the last 4 years.
- Dedicated decontamination room.
- Computerised (SOE) with digital x-rays.
- On road parking available near the practice.
All candidates must be GDC registered & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information please call or please send your CV to . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Derbyshire area please visit our Derbyshire jobs page