Dental Nurse / Receptionist / Wolverhampton, West Midlands / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Wolverhampton, West Midlands to recruit a Dental Nurse / Receptionist to join the practice on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Independent, mixed practice environment.
- Full time opportunity – around 40 hours per week.
- Monday , Tuesday , Wednesday & Thursday & Friday , some Saturdays may also be required on occasion.
- Up to £11 per hour depending on experience.
- Monthly bonus also available.
- You will be predominantly based on the reception and be required to cover Nurses on occasion.
- The successful candidate will have at least 1 years’ experience in a qualified dental nursing role.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as; all aspects of reception, chairside assistance, patient care, infection control, maintaining equipment & surgery procedures.
- 3 Surgery, computerised Kodak R4 practice with Digital X-Rays.
- Digital OPG, CEPH Machine, Itero Scanner.
- Practice offers specialist orthodontic services, general and cosmetic dentistry.
- Parking available at the practice.
All candidates must be a GDC registered Nurse & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information, please call or send your CV to For more jobs in the West Midlands area please visit our West Midlands jobs page