Job Title :
Dental Practice Manager
MBR Dental Recruitment
Dental Practice Manager / Northampton, Northamptonshire / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Northampton, Northamptonshire to recruit a Dental Practice Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Independent, private practice environment.
- Full time opportunity – hours per week.
- Monday – Friday with working hours to be discussed.
- From £30k per annum – negotiable depending on experience.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 years’ dental practice management experience.
- The practice manager will carry out management duties to ensure effective growth, development and running of the practice. Responsibilities include but are not limited to; marketing, staff development, HR & recruitment, compliance, managing KPI’s & P&L’s & supporting clinicians to achieve their goals. Deliver and source staff training / development for the practice teams & be able to manage conflict.
- Practice Manager will be patient orientated, self-motivated and an inspirational team leader.
- Practice provides general dentistry alongside Implants & Invisalign.
- 3 surgery (soon to be 5) computerised Dentally practice.
- Car parking available.
All candidates must have dental practice management experience & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information, please call the recruitment team on or please send your CV to . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Northamptonshire area please visit our Northamptonshire jobs page