Dental Practice Manager / Warrington, Cheshire
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Warrington, Cheshire to recruit a Dental Practice Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Mixed practice environment.
- Full time opportunity – around 40 hours per week.
- Monday – Friday 9am-5pm.
- £30k per annum, can be negotiable depending on experience.
- The successful candidate will have at least 1 years’ dental practice management experience and have a strong dental background.
- You will be comfortable working in a team; successfully leading and mentoring to meet and exceed targets.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to; marketing, patient feedback, staff development, compliance of the practice, managing KPI’s & practice budgets and be commercially aware.
- Practice Manager will be patient orientated, self-motivated and an inspirational team leader.
- Multi surgery practice.
- Computerised (Dentally), modern equipment.
All candidates must have dental practice management experience & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information please call the recruitment team on or please send your CV to . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Cheshire area please visit our Cheshire jobs page