Dental Practice Manager / Derry/Londonderry, NI / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Derry / Londonderry, Northern Ireland to recruit a Dental Practice Manager to join their team on a fixed term contract basis.
- Available immediately; will take notice periods into consideration.
- Practice Manager required on a fixed term basis to cover maternity leave for a period of 9 months.
- Full time opportunity – 40 hours per week.
- Monday – Friday 8am-5pm.
- £28,000 per annum.
- Competitive staff benefits.
- The successful candidate will have at least one years’ experience as a Dental Practice Manager and have a strong dental background.
- You will be comfortable working in a team; successfully leading and mentoring to meet and exceed NHS and private targets.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to; marketing, patient feedback, staff development, compliance of the practice, planning income targets for the practice & reviewing & analysing P&L to ensure targets are met, complaints handling, recruitment & must be confident of leading a team of 7 – 15 staff members.
- Practice Manager will be commercially minded, patient orientated, self-motivated and an inspirational team leader.
- Preferred SOE / R4 experience.
- 5 surgery modern practice; computerised (R4), digital x-rays, apex locator.
- Car parking available.
All candidates must have dental practice management experience & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information, please call or send your CV to . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Northern Ireland area please visit our Northern Ireland jobs page.