Dental Practice Manager / Wolverhampton, West Midlands
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Wolverhampton, West Midlands to recruit a Dental Practice Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Independent practice environment.
- Full or part time opportunity – 3-5 days per week.
- Space; Monday – Thursday 9am-6pm & Friday 9am-4pm.
- Salary; £25k – £33k depending on experience.
- 3 + years’ experience preferred working in an NHS dental practice.
- Ideally the dental practice manager will be a GDC registered nurse.
- General duties include day to day running of dental practice, management of NHS contract, HR, rotas, processing associate payments, submitting monthly staff hours to accountants for calculation of staff wages, managing KPI’s, CQC compliance & marketing.
- Established 6 Surgery dental practice.
- Practice is a general family dental practice.
- Computerised (SOE), Digital X-Rays, Rotary Endo.
- Dental Hygiene & Therapist support.
- Onsite parking available at the practice.
All Dental Practice Managers applying for this position will have experience of working within the NHS, ideally a GDC registered dental nurse and a valid DBS check.
For more information, please call or please send your CV to For more jobs in the West Midlands area please visit our West Midlands jobs page