Dental Practice Manager / Peterborough, Cambridgeshire / Fixed Term Contract
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire to recruit a Dental Practice Manager to join their team on a contractual basis.
- 10 month fixed term contract.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Full time opportunity – 40 hours per week.
- Monday – Friday 8am-5pm.
- £35,000 per annum depending on experience.
- Competitive staff benefits.
- The successful candidate will have at least one years’ experience as a Dental Practice Manager and have a strong dental background.
- You will be comfortable working in a team; successfully leading and mentoring to meet and exceed NHS and private targets.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to; marketing, patient feedback, staff development, compliance of the practice, planning income targets for the practice & reviewing & analysing P&L to ensure targets are met, complaints handling, recruitment & must be confident of leading a team of 7 – 15 staff members.
- Practice Manager will be commercially minded, patient orientated, self-motivated and an inspirational team leader.
- Preferred SOE / R4 experience.
All candidates must have dental practice management experience & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information, please call or send your CV For more jobs in the Cambridgeshire area please visit our Cambridgeshire jobs page