Dental Practice Manager / Amersham, Buckinghamshire / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Amersham, Buckinghamshire to recruit a Dental Practice Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Mixed practice environment.
- Full time opportunity – 4-5 days per week.
- Monday – Friday – working hours to be discussed.
- £28k – £35k per annum depending on experience.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 years’ dental practice management experience.
- The practice manager will carry out management duties to ensure effective growth, development and running of the practice. Responsibilities include but are not limited to; marketing, staff development, HR & recruitment, compliance of the practice & becoming the CQC registered Manager, managing KPI’s & P&L’s & supporting clinicians to achieve their goals. Deliver and source staff training / development for the practice teams, be able to manage conflict / difficult conversations and situations and deal promptly with issues / complaints when they arise.
- Drive specialist services with referrals.
- Practice Manager will be patient orientated, self-motivated and an inspirational team leader.
- Practice offers general dentistry alongside Endodontics, Implants & Orthodontics.
- Modern, computerised practice.
All candidates must have dental practice management experience & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information, please call or send your CV to For more jobs in the Buckinghamshire area please visit our Buckinghamshire jobs page