Dental Practice Manager / Chorley, Lancashire / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Chorley, Lancashire to recruit a Dental Practice Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Mixed practice environment.
- Full time opportunity – 5 days per week.
- Monday – Friday
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience.
- Yearly bonus incentive.
- The practice manager will carry out management duties to ensure effective growth, development and running of the practice. Responsibilities include but are not limited to; marketing, patient feedback, staff development, HR duties, compliance of the practice & becoming the CQC nominated individual, increasing private revenue, finance, managing KPI’s & practice budgets.
- Practice Manager will be patient orientated, self-motivated and an inspirational team leader.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 1 years’ dental practice management experience.
- Multi-surgery, recently refurbished practice with iTero scanner, OPG & CBCT scanner.
- Practice provides general dentistry alongside Invisalign & Orthodontics.
- On-site car parking available.
All candidates must have dental practice management experience & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information, please call or send your CV to For more jobs in the Lancashire area please visit our Lancashire jobs page