Job Title :
Dental Practice Manager
MBR Dental Recruitment
Dental Practice Manager / Woking, Surrey / Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Woking, Surrey to recruit a Dental Practice Manager to join their dental practice on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Independent, mixed practice environment.
- Part time opportunity – 30 hours per week.
- Surgery space; Monday – Friday.
- Flexible on working days & hours – to be discussed.
- £25k – £30k per annum depending on experience.
- The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ dental practice management experience.
- The practice manager will carry out management duties to ensure effective growth, development and running of the practice. Responsibilities include but are not limited to; marketing, staff development, HR & recruitment, compliance, managing KPI’s & P&L’s & supporting clinicians to achieve their goals. Deliver and source staff training / development for the practice teams & be able to manage conflict.
- Practice Manager will be patient orientated, self-motivated and an inspirational team leader.
- Practice provides general dentistry alongside Implants, Invisalign & Facial Aesthetics.
- Busy 3 surgery computerised Dentally practice.
- Car parking available.
All candidates must have previous dental practice management experience & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information please call the recruitment team on or please send your CV to . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Surrey area please visit our Surrey jobs page