Dental Receptionist / New Cross, South East London / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in New Cross, South East London who are looking to recruit a Dental Receptionist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Notice periods are taken into consideration.
- Independent, mixed practice environment.
- Full time opportunity – 5 days per week.
- Practice open; Monday – Sunday.
- Working hours to be discussed.
- Salary to be discussed with Principal.
- At least 1 years’ dental reception experience is essential.
- Duties include management of reception area, meeting & greeting patients, booking & amending appointments, answering calls, updating patient records, supporting the PM & clinical team with the smooth running of the practice, making patients aware of services offered, payment handling and maintaining patient confidentiality.
- Practice provides general dentistry alongside Implants & Invisalign.
- 6 surgery dental practice computerised with SOE.
All candidates must have recent Dental Receptionist experience to be considered, A recent DBS certificate will be required on request.
For more information, please call the recruitment team on or please send your CV to . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the London area please visit our London jobs page