Dental Sales Negotiator / Warwickshire
We are a well established UK wide Dental Practice Broker who are recruiting a full-time sales negotiator to join our highly successful dental broking team.
We help dentists ‘exceed their business ambitions’ through the sale, purchase and financing of dental practices.
Ideally applicants would have demonstrable experience within in a sales & negotiation environment. Specific healthcare sector experience is preferable but not a requirement. Full training and support will be provided by the company. Initially through a three week on boarding plan and then beyond.
The role involves interacting with multiple parties during the entire business transfer process. You will be liaising and negotiating with dental principals selling their business, dentists who wish to buy a dental practice or business people who are buying dental practices. You will also be liaising with accountants and solicitors. As a result, excellent organisational, customer, communication & commercial skills are essential.
You will be primarily office based (CV33 9HL). Some flexibility around working from home is available after the successful completion of your probationary period. There will be UK travel for attendance at trade exhibitions and client meetings, some of which fall on the weekend.
Applicants should be proficient with Microsoft Office applications and be recognised for their excellent phone manner and written communication skills.
The role is ideal for a candidate looking for an unusual, highly varied, specialist service role.
Role & Key Deliverables:
- Attending Client Meetings in the UK as required.
- Attending and speaking at trade shows and events
- Generating new leads and supporting the Dental Brokers to engage clients.
- Growing annual revenue in line with agreed goals.
- Client & prospect engagement.
- Working with the team to implement the sales strategy and negotiate the sale of dental practices to prospective purchasers.
- Liaison with clients on progress throughout the sale progress.
- Qualifying vendors & purchasers.
- Management of the ‘end to end’ transaction process.
- Update & maintain management information.
- Maintain accurate client and business records in the CRM system.
- Subsequent monitoring logging and reporting of responses.
- Eligible to work full time in the UK.
- Commercially aware.
- Valid UK driving licence.
- Experience in working with healthcare professionals (preferable but not essential)
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Confident & well presented.
- Proficient User of MS Office applications.
- Ability to work as part of a team, but also on their own initiative.
- Minimum starting salary £26,000 pa.
- Open ended bonus scheme.
- Non-Contributory Private Health Insurance.
- Pension Auto Enrolment Scheme.
- Salary sacrifice pension scheme.
- Death in service benefits.
- 21 days paid holiday, plus all bank holidays. To include one day’s holiday two weeks either side of your birthday.
- 1 additional day’s holiday per year to a maximum of 5 additional days holiday.