Dental Therapist / Kendal, Cumbria / Part Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Kendal, Cumbria to recruit a Dental Therapist to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Mixed practice environment.
- Associate (Self-employed) position.
- Part time opportunity – 14 hours per week.
- Surgery space; Monday & Tuesday 9am-5pm.
- £30 per hour depending on experience.
- 50% split for private treatments.
- Full Nurse support available.
- 3 surgery, computerised R4 practice with Digital X-Rays & Apex Locator.
- At least 6 months post qualification experience essential.
All candidates must a GDC registered Dental Therapist & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information, please call or send your CV to For more jobs in the Cumbria area please visit our Cumbria jobs page