Dental Treatment Coordinator / Exeter, Devon / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Exeter, Devon to recruit a Dental Treatment Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Fully private practice environment.
- Full time opportunity – hours per week.
- Monday – Friday 8am-5pm & some Saturdays 9am-5pm.
- £ per hour depending on experience.
- Responsibilities include but are not limited to: communicating with patients and providing support throughout their patient journey, supporting the PM & clinical team with the smooth running of the practice, record & monitor all referrals to the practice, managing diary appointments & treatment schedules, building & maintaining strong relationships with patients & local practices, co-ordinating meetings; educational programmes, study days, open evenings, chairside assistance & reception duties. Attention to detail & the ability to work to deadlines essential.
- The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, with sound clinical knowledge of dental treatments & specialist treatments.
- GDC Registration preferred however, not essential for the right candidate.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a dental practice essential.
- Must be competent in using SOE / R4 software.
All applicants must have dental experience & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information please call; or please send your CV to . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Devon area please visit our Devon jobs page