Deputy Dental Practice Manager / Andover, Hampshire / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Andover, Hampshire to recruit a Deputy Dental Practice Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods int consideration.
- Mixed practice environment.
- Full time opportunity – 40 hours per week.
- Monday – Friday
- 2 late evenings per week on a rota basis (if required).
- £26k – £29k per annum depending on experience.
- The successful candidate must have clinical experience.
- Deputy Manager is to support the Practice Manager with the day to day operation of the practice.
- Responsibilities include: CQC compliance, stock and inventory control, management of Dentist’s diaries and UDA targets, financial management of the practice including; banking, authorising invoices and producing cash reports, induction of support staff and Dentists, managing NHS contract and achieving practice KPIs.
- 8 surgeries, soon to be 10 surgeries.
- Computerised SOE practice with Digital X-Rays, CT Scanner, OPG, Rotary Endo & Intra Oral cameras.
- On-street car parking.
All candidates must have clinical experience & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information, please call the team on or email For more jobs in the Hampshire area please visit our Hampshire jobs page