Emergency Dentist (Employed) / Bodmin, Cornwall
MBR Dental are currently recruiting for a dental practice located in Bodmin, Cornwall to recruit an Emergency Dentist (Employed) to join their team on a permanent basis.
- Non-profit community based dental group.
- Available immediately or notice periods taken into consideration.
- Part time position – 3 days per week available.
- Surgery space; Tuesday, Thursday & Friday 9am-5pm.
- Emergency dentist starting basic salary £65k Pro-rata + Benefits.
- Personal relocation support and package of up to £8,000 (where appropriate).
- No Lab bills.
- Salaried Dentist to provide unscheduled / emergency cover for patients unable to access a General Dental Practitioner.
- Multi surgery dental practice, computerised, Digital X-Rays.
- Benefits include GDC, Indemnity fees paid, CPD, full training provided, Paid Holiday, Paid Sickness.
- Personal development choices within the group include dental education, conscious sedation, special care, paediatrics, restorative care, oral surgery, endodontics, quality improvement (QI) and clinical leadership.
Dentist must be GDC registered, have an active performer number and a valid DBS check.
For more information call or email . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more jobs in the Cornwall area please visit our Cornwall jobs page