Employed Private Dentist / Penrhyn, North Wales / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental practice located in Penrhyn, North Wales to recruit a Private Dentist to join their team on an employed contract basis.
- Suitable for EU / PLVE / FD / Overseas Dentists.
- Sponsorship available.
- 3+ years post graduate experience required.
- GDC registered or in the process of registration / ORE exam and requiring sponsorship.
- Private dentistry only.
- Full time minimum salary £50,000 per year with opportunity for additional earnings.
- Paid for over-delivery of revenue target.
- Welcome bonus / relocation payment up to £10,000 for full time hours.
- Indemnity, GDC and DBS funded.
- Paid annual leave and training costs covered.
- No lab costs.
- Flexible start date.
- Full time opportunity; 40 hours per week.
- 4 surgery modern practice, recently refurbished.
- Computerised, digital x-ray processing.
- Free parking and good local transport options.
All dentists must be GDC/HIW registered or be in the process of obtaining registration, have 3+ years post graduate experience and hold a valid DBS check.
For more information please call or send your CV to . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more vacancies in North Wales please visit our Wales jobs page.