Field Dental Nurse / Exeter, Devon / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental group to recruit a Field Dental Nurse to join their team on a permanent basis.
Dental nurse will be required to cover a number of practices in Exeter and surrounding areas. The candidate would need to be fully flexible and be able to travel the area easily. You will be working in multiple locations within a 1 hour radius of your base practice which will be Exeter. Areas of cover include Exeter / Taunton / Brixham / Ivybridge / Teignmouth / Sidmouth and Newton Abbot.
- Available as soon as possible; will take notice periods into consideration.
- Full time opportunity – 40 hours per week.
- Monday to Friday.
- £12-£13 per hour depending on experience.
- £200 per month travel allowance.
- Fully funded CPD, GDC, DBS & professional indemnity fees paid.
- Progression and development available.
- Practice Manager academies for those looking to progress.
- Competitive staff benefits.
- Uniform provided.
- The successful candidate will have at least 1 years Dental Nursing experience.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as working alongside the Dentist, Hygienist, patient care, infection control and setting up decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment, surgery procedures, reception and ensuring CQC requirements are met.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC & hold a valid DBS to be considered. Driving licence and access to your own transport is essential.
For more information, please call or send your CV to . MBR Dental are your dental recruiter. For more vacancies in Devon please visit our Devon jobs page.