Float Dental Nurse / Salford, Greater Manchester / Full Time
MBR Dental are currently assisting a dental group to recruit a Float Dental Nurse to work across a number of sites on a permanent basis.
- Available as soon as possible.
- Will take notice periods into consideration.
- Full time – 40 hours per week.
- Monday – Friday 9am-6pm.
- £12 per hour depending on experience & £200 per month travel allowance.
- You will be based in Salford and required to cover practices within a 1 hour radius to your base practice to cover shortness of staff.
- Successful candidate will hold a full driving licence and have access to own transport.
- Fully funded CPD, GDC, DBS & professional indemnity fees paid.
- Progression and development available.
- Practice Manager academies for those looking to progress.
- Competitive staff benefits.
- Uniform provided.
- Nurses must have at least 1 year Dental Nursing experience.
- Dental Nurses will assist in various duties such as chairside duties, patient care, infection control and setting up decontamination of instruments, maintaining equipment and surgery procedures.
- All practices are mixed.
- Preferred SOE/ R4 experience.
All candidates must be registered with the GDC & hold a valid DBS to be considered.
For more information please call or send your CV For more jobs in the Greater Manchester area please visit our Greater Manchester jobs page