The Front of House Manager is a new role that is integral to growing the success of our London practices on Townmead Road, Fulham and Cromwell Road, South Kensington. Key aims are to drive enquiries, increase new patient numbers and improve dental plan conversions, keeping patient care top of mind at all times. You will coordinate and drive marketing efforts to maximise the effectiveness of practice lead generation activities in the London area. Based at Centre for Dentistry Fulham, you to be a strong advocate for the practice and develop our presence in the local community, growing our patient base whilst providing excellent service to our existing patients.
- You’ll truly get to make this new role your own as you champion the CFD brand and the local practices in the London area.
- With a passion for customer service and marketing, you will take the lead to run creative and effective campaigns to attract and retain new patients to the practice.
- You’ll manage the front of house team and ensure consistency of message and service at all times. Supporting on the front desk, you’ll be organised and efficient, making appointments, responding to enquiries and answering the phone.
- You’ll relish the opportunity to promote the practice using the tannoy system in store and chat to Sainsbury’s shoppers and will ensure this is carried out consistently
- Practice web lead, liaising with the central team to ensure content is up-to-date, suggesting ideas for development and digital opportunities for lead generation in the London area
- You’ll be delighted to take ownership of the practice’s social media presence and will regularly be in contact with the marketing team and your peers.
- The practice will always look it’s best as you put your visual merchandising skills to best use, making sure everything is tidy, consistent and on brand.
- Driving enquiries and take-up of specialist treatment within the practice will be a hugely important part of this role, feeding through to our specialist centre at nearby Cromwell Road as well. You’ll need to be organised and able to travel to this practice for some of these routine marketing activities.
What sort of person would be successful in this role?
- Passionate about customer service with proven experience in managing people and projects
- Experience in supporting and implementing successful marketing campaigns
- Business minded, having drive and determination to achieve consistent results
- Analytical with excellent attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and results driven, you’ll manage and prioritise your own time effectively to complete tasks to the highest standard and help the team meet achievable targets.
- You are a conscientious team player and can confidently support front of house with your technical know-how and passion for delivering excellent customer service.
- The friendly faces in our practices are invariably empathetic, kind and welcoming. You’ll have these traits alongside your excellent communication skills.
- Able to work professionally and effectively with people at all levels, adapting your communication style and messages to suit.
- Excellent computer skills – social media, website CMS, video editing all highly desirable
- Happy to share/challenge ideas and looks for ways to add value to services and messages
- Ability to motivate and inspire others – transfer learning quickly and accurately into the workplace.
- Capability to deal with difficult people and conflict management
- Positive ‘can do’ attitude
Education and experience
- A higher level of education/graduate is preferred but not essential
- Proven customer service track record
- Marketing experience desirable
- Experience in healthcare/dentistry desirable but not essential
We offer a competitive salary and additional bonuses based on practice performance to reward our colleagues for all their hard work. Enjoy your lunch as you receive paid breaks and have a stress-free commute with free car parking at Sainsbury’s. Whether you have kids or other commitments, we also offer flexible shift patterns to suit your lifestyle. Feel valued and supported as you develop your career with us. Our employers’ contributory pension is also another bonus as we help you along in saving for retirement.
If you think you’re a great fit for this role, please apply with your CV and cover letter. We look forward to reviewing your application.