The Front of House role is integral to the smooth running of the practice and the delivery of an excellent patient experience. Our team at Centre for Dentistry Welwyn Garden City are looking for a full time enthusiastic and organised front of house, who can bring their fantastic customer service skills to the role. We want you to be a strong advocate for the practice and feel confident in promoting us and our services to existing patients and customers inside Sainsbury’s.
At Centre for Dentistry, we’re passionate about making a difference in the dental industry. CFD Welwyn is one of 24 practices around the UK, based inside Sainsbury’s for a more accessible, convenient and friendly dental experience. We always put our patient first and we want everyone to have a positive experience when visiting the dentist.
Join us as our Front of House:
- You’ll be the first port of call for our patients, making sure you give a gold standard of customer service, going above and beyond every time to make our patient’s visit run smoothly.
- Working on the front desk, you’ll be organised and efficient, making appointments, responding to enquiries and answering the phone.
- We’ll also give you the opportunity to take to the stage every hour and market the practice using the tannoy system in store and speaking to Sainsbury’s shoppers.
- Our Front of House members are invariably empathetic, kind and welcoming. You’ll have these traits and your passion for customer service will compliment your excellent communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and results driven, you’ll manage your own time effectively to complete tasks and help the team meet targets.
- Working on front of house is no problem with your confidence in computer systems, Microsoft Office is a breeze and you pick up new skills quickly.
- You’ll be driven to improve your career and always put patients first.
We’re looking for:
- Someone with a proven track record of excellent customer service with a positive and confident attitude.
- You’ll love talking to patients and potential leads about our services.
- Excellent A Level exam grades or above.
- Previous dental experience desirable but not essential.
We will train the right candidate in all necessary areas, and there are opportunities for those seeking to develop their careers within a rapidly growing organisation.
We offer a competitive salary and additional bonuses based on practice performance to reward our colleagues for all their hard work. Enjoy your lunch as you receive paid breaks and have a stress-free commute with free car parking at Sainsbury’s. Whether you have kids or other commitments, we also offer flexible shift patterns to suit your lifestyle. Feel valued and supported as you develop your career with us. Our GEMS internal training scheme will help you get the skills to develop in your chosen path. Our employers’ contributory pension is also another bonus as we help you along in saving for retirement.
If you think you’re a great fit for this role, we’d love to hear from you. Please hit the ‘Apply’ button and submit your CV and cover letter. We look forward to reviewing your application.