Our team in Wakefield, has an exciting opening for a full time, qualified dental nurse to bring their enthusiasm, caring nature and expertise in clinical support and control to our practice. Our nurses are important in the development and growth of our practices through marketing internally and externally and should be customer service driven.
This role will encompass some dental reception & admin responsibilities. Please note that this role requires you to hold an up to date GDC registration.
Are you a qualified dental nurse looking for a new challenge?
- You’ll be a key member of the practice team, providing a reliable and efficient dental nursing service to ensure we exceed patient expectations at every visit and give a gold standard customer service.
- Compliance is second nature, and you ensure that all activities undertaken at the practice are in line with the GDC guidelines and CFD policies and procedures.
- Team work comes naturally to you so working with our friendly and efficient practice team is a breeze, assisting the provision and delivery of dental care services to patients.
- You’re proactive, using the tools available to reach potential patients including the tannoy system and engaging with Sainsbury’s customers as they shop.
- Always empathetic, kind and welcoming. You’ll have these traits and your passion for customer service will compliment your excellent communication skills.
- Enthusiastic and results driven, you’ll manage your own time effectively to complete tasks and help the team meet targets.
- You’ll be driven to improve your career and always put patients first.
We offer a competitive salary and additional bonuses based on practice performance to reward our colleagues for all their hard work. Enjoy your lunch as we pay for your breaks and have an easy commute as there’s free car parking. Whether you have children or other commitments, we offer shift patterns that can help you maintain your work/life balance and fit in other commitments around work. We invest heavily in our teams and our GEMs internal training scheme will support you in getting the skills to develop in your chosen path. We’ll also reimburse your GDC registration after a qualifying period of employment. Our employers’ contributory pension is another bonus as we help you along in saving for retirement.
If you think you’re a great fit for this role, we’d love to hear from you. Please hit the ‘Apply’ button and submit your CV and cover letter. We look forward to reviewing your application.